Tuesday, September 06, 2005

roar!

i spent my entire monday sleeping! Sunday was sleep depriving! I spent my evening sitting at Sembawang Park feeding mosquitoes!
But the good thing was that, i discovered a method to clean off the horrible markings that vinyl coated bags always have! Whooppee!
So i got a rather clean shiny white handles for my Zara bag! Boy am i happy!

I've been coming up with quite abit of Earrings, and response has been pretty good so far....
Audrey suggested that i should dump them at IncubeBox, and sell them. But im still considering. ARgh!

It's so much more exciting to be coming up with stuff, than to study. I wouldnt mind doing a mosaic mirror, crocheting a bracelet, slicing and stitching up my clothes, and redoing my nails, and more earrings, poking the pig.... Well you get the idea, anything but studying.

I went hanging out with Selene earlier, and we had a good time whiffing perfume at Sasa, to kill time. It's fun...and i've more or less made up my mind about the next "scent" i'll like to get.

Secret Wish by Anna Sui, or
Eclat by Lanvin,

Both are pretty similar in scent, but one's got a prettier bottle, and i've got a $10 voucher for the other. What am i supposed to do? Argh! i hate deciding..... Bleh

Da was showing me this picture, which featured the Hilton sister spotting similar tops, except Paris's said "Team Jolie", and Nicky's said "Team Aniston". It's so cute....we're thinking about pulling the stunt too, as soon as we can lay our hands on one. Haha!

Im going on a online shopping spreee agian. All thanks to Da Bleh! Old navy, GoJane,and American Eagle.... Best of all.. i'm broke! Where's the sugar daddy gone?

Vavavoom!