Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The boo, the tree and me!


Look! It's my beautiful christmas tree!! Haha!
So much hard work behind the labouring of the tree. Mommmy helped me to lug the tree out ( lest i mess up her store room) while Jan helped with the setting up of the tree, and i *ahem* am the absolute creative director!

There was this slight disagreement with the speed and style of the lights, coz Jan wanted the flashy disco bling bling style, while mommy and i had always preferred that slow and glowy lights that fades really slowly.....

so we kinda settled for something in the middle... not too fast, and not too slow... (have this feeling that some sneaky little itchy hand, would go adjust the light settings secretly).

Today I woke up early, to have lunch with my boo.
Unfortunately, i fell back to sleep while the boo was coming to get me.

My poor baby had to wait downstairs for quite awhile, while i shuffle around the room, trying to get dressed and washed up in 10mins flat! argh! no time for make up!

Luckily i had my big blue funky shades to cover my unmade face while i had lunch at Dover.
we went over to Queensway to collect the boo boo's new colored lens! I chose the grey for him, coz it looks pretty natural on him. Just look at the pictures! No hints of him wearing colored lens at all! *so proud of my choice* *beam beam*

Mine's due on a friday, coz turquoise is currently out of stock. We both thought it'll be fun to both put on our new colored lens, and launch into picture snapping frenzy... too bad..

I fell back asleep shortly after the beaming boy left for work unwillingly, and i missed council department meeting. (i do hope that zoe's not going to scream at me..... but there wasn't much for me to do today anyway... it's the department heads who are calling the shots..)

Bummed around the entire day, and the christmas tree's novelty is wearing off , just barely after 2 hours. Boo! But i so love christmas! All the hustle and bustle, the jiggles and wiggles, it's just so full of fun and surprise!!!
Not mentioning the pressies! Anyone interested in exchanging pressies this year?
Let me know ya?