Thursday, November 24, 2005

needle in a haystack!

There i go again, i've just blow off 80 bucks to upkeep my little zoo's hearty appetite!
There the 35litre paper pellet (for their poo poo after the good appetite), the chewy treats that the hammie stuffed down his cheeks, the usual hammie grain that the pig fancies, and the Cavy Performance pellet! Oops, it sounds more like it's for cars, than for a leetle weetle piggie!

Squeak Squeak! The piggie pix!e had a huge adventure today!
She went down for a walk on the leash, and as usual, passerby will probe and wonder what kind of an animal is she.


Is she a doggie? Is she a cousin of a wabbit?
Nope she's a piggie!

Haha!
I discovered that little pix!e fancies clover leaves! So cute, she just kept eating and eating!
What's better, clover leaves are like free?


Not much of an adventure for us, but it's more than exciting for her frail little heart to stomach!
Brought her up in less than 5 mins. It's been a long time since i last brought her down for a walk.

Oh i bought this little bottle of powder, known as a "quick stop", coz pix!e was bleeding majorly when i accidentally snipped off too deeply, while trimming her nails. It just wouldn't stop! I was rather worried that the princess would topple sideways and faint away, from the loss of blood. Ooph! Delicate creatures they are...

Doreen's wedding's coming, and i guess i should really make up my mind about what im going to wear, and to settle my hair color ( i can assure you that my hair color's fading off faster than ageing people with the silvery strands of hair).

Everyone seems to be really excited about the wedding, almost everyone's fretting about their costumes for the day, from mommy, to michelle...
Im definitely excited, coz it's the first wedding that i am going to attend, from my immediate relatives! Cool! But...do i really have to dress up? Yeah, maybe the hair, i suppose... Lala

I saw George (my hairstylist) while shopping for the little zoo supplies, and he said that he'll do something abt my hair next week. Hope he can work wonders! Bad hair is depressing for the soul. Absolutely so!

Im off to freshen up, meeting my mambo folks for coffee at holland V again..
Does Essential Brew really open til late????? (i seriously doubt so..)


Oh i enclosed a picture of my pix!e with her bestfriend wombat, who just arrived from australia a week ago! haha