Friday, November 18, 2005

new buy!



Im stuck home studying again. sigh..
Just got myself a new little red hearts camisole online, and i hope it turns out just like the way it looks, or it's going to be disappointing!

Everything seems to be moving really fast..
Council activities are starting again, and it's going to be my third time taking part in organising the orientations! How exciting!!

It's finally time to start moving at a fast pace... i've been feeling sluggish ever since i started preparing for exams... to pick up the pace, i hope it would be a smooth transition.
And like what Zoe said, it's also time to start looking for job, or i'll have no money to spend =(
There's so many things to buy, and so little money to spend.
I should come up with a wish list soon, to prepare everyone for christmas! =D

You know, i fancy stuff like Tiffany and Co, Cartier, Coach, Lowe etc etc..
Anyone who's interested in buying me a nice little pressie from the above mentioned.. just leave me a message in the tag board ya?


Guess it's wishful thinking...and it'll only happen in my dreams...... =(
I went for dinner with the boo boo yesterday night, and had my usual slice fish tom yum with glass noodles at the Thai Express. The food there seem to be on a quality decline. Probably a change in chef or something, but it's been disappointing recently.

Mango Salad used to come with some bits of chicken meat...and now it's just a whole plate of green mango! @#%

And my tom yum doesn't seem to give me severe running nose anymore! It barely tickles my tastebuds...
Just when i was about to finish dinner, i saw Jenice!
It's so nice to see her again, and i was supposed to meet up with her a really long time back, but i never quite managed to meet up, and it's all my fault!

Bah!
It's time to get back to studying again...

I am a good girl. I am a good girl. I am a good girl. I am a good girl. I am a good girl. I am a good girl. I am a good girl. I am a good girl. I am a good girl. I am a good girl. I am a good girl.

Haha my lousy attempts in convincing myself to be a really good girl.