Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Urgh, life's disgusting as it is..

im so sick and tired of slogging for exams. Life's absolutely revolting now! I can't wait to get rid of the "exam/ self grounded" status. I feel like this really ugly and frail hermit crab, who's shell is failing, but is unable to get a spanky new shell to live in.
Hate the fact that im without a social life, hate the fact that i can't rest in peace, without having to climb out of bed to stare at the boring notes.

These past weeks of mugging, has seen me going through many changes.
from black hair with tri colored streaks of highlight, to greenish ash colored hair, and now it's blackcurrent purple. Yeah it's fun to look at it, but all that color changes doesnt seem to be perking me up much.

I feel so helpless, and disoriented. I can't wait for exams to be over..and i can't wait to be done with school. It just occurred to me that i wont be celebrating another halloween, until i graduate from school. This just sounds so sad. The lost chance of dressing up in costumes, to party and laugh and to go mad.

My eyerings are humongous, and even concealer isn't going to be of much help now....
the pimples are plentiful... and oh yes. the very tired looking eyes. Yes my shell's falling into pieces from the lack of proper maintainence...

Who ever said being a student was good, and easy life, ought to get his ass spanked!

As i struggle to understand keynesian, only do i realise how much i hate looking at graphs and understand theories that mean nothing to me.

*bangs head* of course, i'll have a better idea about all my subjects, if i've gone for lectures religiously. But it's just too late to regret.....
Im just thankful that the econs paper would be held at 2pm, instead of 10pm. Buys me more time to cram unuseful informations into my head, in a desperate attempt to pass the damn paper.

How pessimistic!