Saturday, November 12, 2005

before and after.

so many things happened, i can't recall what i've done since the marketing paper!
I vaguely remember being in zouk, remembered chopping my hair really short, playing the Xbox, and as for the remaining time... i blanked out.

Not because im dead drunk, but i think it's because i was catching up with sleep.

I have dead horrible eye rings, that i swear, cucumber, potatoes, teabags and a bunch of eye creams simply have no effect. So i'm sticking to sleeping..hoping that the body would rid me off those ugly bruises. Yuck!

i've completely screwed my sleeping cycle.
I'll try and sleep really early, say 10pm and wake up at 5 am in the morning... then get very tired in the afternoon. absolutely irritating!

Zouk on wed was like Woo Hoo!
Almost everyone from school was there! It was like this unofficial RMIT bash!
Every corner you venture to..... it's people from school! Arghh!!!
Then u'll see everyone going crazy from meeting everyone. It's such a mad night.

No point naming who i saw or went with, by the time im done with the list, even people who're suffering from insomia would have fallen asleep!

Crix was alittle disturbed by my crowd, and i guess i kinda disrupted his routine. It kinda made me feel bad.... But there's nothing i can do.
But it was fun that night!!! seriously!