Sunday, December 18, 2005

Christmas dinner!

It's been quite a few days since i last blogged.
I've been really busy you see!
There was UOL's bash at China Black to attend on thursday night, and i actually saw Adrian, Gan, and lisa there! They were drinking alot ( as usual), and i was forced to drink a little, since it was Gan's birthday. It was just 2 little glasses of alcohol, and i was already lobster red!( yes i know im a lousy drinker, so laugh all you want! ) i'll load the pictures later, i promise.
Friday's shopping and christmas dinner,

-----------------------------------------
I went shopping early on friday morning, with the intention of spending money.. here's my list of stuff:
my VNC heels,
Mango sale,
Biotherm moisturiser,
christmas pressies for some people (can't say what i have in mind..can i?)
mommy's list of colleague pressie

I returned home with the same amount of cash, and no shopping bags.
How sad. :-(

The mango sale, as usual, was like some female warfare ground. Everyone is grabbing something somewhere...hogging mirrors, queueing up for the changing room. It drives me nuts to see how women can go crazy at sales, and yet, i couldnt even pick out something that i fancy from this season.

The VNC heel that i fancied didnt fit me well. my right foot's bigger than my left. unless for some miraculous reason, the store decides to sell me a size 37 for the right foot, and 36 for the left, i'm going to be walking funny, that is, if i were to purchase heels of the same size.

Decided against buying the Biotherm moisturiser on friday, as Booboo had some shopping vouchers for me to spend ( but i left it with him for safekeeping), and what better way to spend the shopping vouchers on, but skincare??? So i've decided to put my skincare purchases on hold, until i get hold of the vouchers. (haha)
-------------------------------------------------

I went home, to change for the christmas dinner, and i've posted some pictures for that evening.

all dolled up for my early christmas dinner!


Pre dinner pictures at his house, looking all prim and proper (psst! he's wearing the new tee that i've gotten for him! :-p)


Post dinner, looking really stuffed (yes he's got the frozen grin from our yummy dinner)


Now he's looking much better!