Sunday, December 18, 2005

pictures and mundane matters

As promised in my earlier posts,the bash pictures!
You could literally see the intensity of redness increasing from picture to picture!


First, we'll take a look at Snowii the maltese!
She's such a cute and adorable little darling! She was practically chasing after food the entire night.
I was very much entertained by snowii throughout dinner at my eldest uncle's house. We had bbq, and the dog's main concern the whole night, was solely food. The smell was simply driving her nuts!


A random shot of Qiyun, Myself & Zoe.


Looking flushed after one glass of orange whatever despite the help that i've gotten from mich and zoe.


And taken with Zoe & mich, after my second glass of sprite/7 up vodka...(this time with Lisa's help with the drink (thank you Lisa! I love you!!))

Boo boo came to get me after my BBQ dinner at snowii/Rayner's home soon after dinner, to watch "mean girls" starring Linsay Lohan on HBO. I just had this little intuition that tonight's going to be showing "mean girls", and i got baby to check for me. True enough, my little hunch was right, and i had lots of fun watching reruns of the movie.
As my little baby have to work early the next morning, i decided that it was best that he tries to sleep early.

Having nothing much to do, i decided to meet up with Ben, and we had a 4 hour supper chatting and bitching about life and everything else that matters. Being a slow eater by nature, it actually took me almost 3 hours to finish up my bowl of seafood congee and my dim sums! i dont usually take that long to swallow congee, but my special congee has crab, prawns and fish served in it..and crab requires lots of digging and picking! So there you go, 3 hours worth of munching & bitching!
It's all we ever do, when we meet up. Eat and bitch! It's such a good combi!
As for the last hour, Ben finally decided that he's hungry, and ordered a bowl of chicken congee for himself. I was stuffed, when he started on his..haha! some foodie marathon huh?
But i felt bad after our long supper, coz he's gotten a parking ticket for parking in a reserved lot. $50 man! Cost more than all our food added up!
Sigh....


I need to be sleeping soon, coz i'll have to wake up in time tomorrow, to fetch my boo boo, when he finishes work, so that we'll be able to go shopping together! (remember, my vouchers?) yup! So it's time to say good night!