Saturday, December 24, 2005

Urgh! im so disgusted!


Warning: The following content written below, is not meant for readers below age 18 years old. Do NOT read on, if you have a low tolerance for my limited vocabulary.
















My FIRST christmas present that i've received this year, would be my box of yummy Royce Chocolate Wafers from Boo's mom.
It came really nicely packed and there's a total of Sixteen chocolate wafers sitting snugly in the box.


The the very day, i received my chocolates, i remembered sharing my chocolates, one for Da, one for Leonard, one for Janson, and two for myself.
That adds up to a total of five.

Meaning that we have a total of 11 yummy choclate wafers left, if you do your maths right.

My mood changed completely, when i opened up my fridge yesterday night, to find that i'm only left with 2 chocolate wafers left in the world! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?
I Am so confident that none of my siblings actually ate up my chocolates without my permission, coz they are TRUTHFUL, non greedy little things who actually RESPECT property that's left in the FRIDGE. Even if they ate, they wouldnt have the bloody guts to eat up more than half of it, at one time.

So the question is, WHO THE FUCKING HELL ATE UP my stuff?

Interesting huh?

It's christmas eve, and i was SAVING up EVERY SINGLE wafer to share and savour it during CHRISTMAS EVE & CHRISTMAS, and guess what?
It's all gone!

FUCK THE ASS who ate 9 of them at one go, and YOU know WHO YOU ARE!
You visit people's home and raid their fridge. Not just any item in the fridge, but their expensive items huh.


If're you're ignorant, i'll forgive you.
Problem is, you're not ignorant. You greedy BITCH!
I am so pissed that i dont ever wanna see you step into my house!
UZAP ain't gonna help, you hear me, UZAP ain't gonna help!!!! and it serves you right!

BLOODY HELL!


Disclaimer: This entry is written solely for me to vent my anger, and IF you, as a reader is disturbed by my very foul language, then i suggest that you, go along with me and blame it on the ass who ate up all my chocolates! But meanwhile, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALl, but the ass that gobbled down my chocolates! #$^$%#$%$%