Sunday, December 11, 2005

going psychotic

friday: i collected my turquoise pair of contacts finally, and it isn't exactly the clearest pair of lens i've looked into. Everything's just a horrible blur, especially at night. ( some one please remind me again, why i stopped patronising kevin's shop for 3 years..)

saturday: It's Yunwei's 21st birthday party! my boo decided to accompany me to her birthday party, so sweet! haha

I had this huge shock, when i saw her.
Mainly because, i couldn't recognise her. She was all dressed up in a halter top, and denim skirt, unlike her usual polo tee with jeans look.
You could just so visualise the expression i had on my face, when i saw her.
But she's looking really different for this special occassion of hers!

I had a good time there (though the stupid lens was giving me a hard time), and i found out that she's got rather comical parents, especially her dad. Oohh, and i hope she likes the present that we've gotten for her (then again, im sure she'll like it, coz she told me what she wanted exactly, so much for a surprise huh? Haha).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't really explain why, but, i've been acting psychotic recently. The one who gets it worst, would probably be the poor leonard.
Thank you boo boo, for bearing with all my nonsense and outburst. For sticking by me even when im being difficult and whiny. I love you so much. *hugz*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------