Tuesday, December 13, 2005

shoe fetish

12/12 - The family went over to JB, City Square for a short shopping trip. There's Da, myself, mommy, ah yee, and my very chubby brother.
The fashion in there proves to be a huge mistake once again. Every store that i lay my eyes into, reminded me painfully of a very back dated Far East, the clothes and outlooks of stores... yucks.

Naturally, i fancied nothing there, and was caught in this sleepy walking stupor, until i enter the shoe shops! Whoo Hoo! It took me quite sometime to realise that the shoes that are acceptable looking.

Stepping into Padini was the best portion of the day! Everyone practically went mad in there! walking back & forth to try on various shoes! It's the ultimate malaysian Shoe Haven for us!
VNC or Vincci has shoes so pretty that would practically leave you speechless, and going dizzy from just looking at the shoes! I kept circling round the shoe department like a vulture or a hawk, hoping that i wouldn't miss out any pretty shoes that's hidden in some corner of the place.

True enough, all the shoes became too much for me to handle. With mommy's budget, i was only able to purchase countable amount of shoes, as she'll like to constantly remind me that " you've got way too much shoes! You'd better stop buying shoes!".

There goes all the other shoes that i was hoarding with me. The 2 "bedroom" slipper looking slip on slippers, the pretty ribbon heel, and everthing else that i cant quite remember.

I managed to get one tee for my boo, and we left for dinner at Secret Recipe, shortly after the mad shoe dash.

Secret Recipe, Malaysia has horrible service. I doubt i'll ever set foot in there in future. As da and i were lobbying for Tom Yam Kung noodles, telling mommy and Ah Yee how fantastic the noodles were, blaring non stop about how they absolutely have to try it, it turned out to be such a disaster.

The 2 prawns that was swimming in our bowls turned out to be really stale prawns. There was no need to bite the prawns, as they'll only disintegrate into pieces the minute they left their shellls. It's the same for everyone's bowl. Therefore, we demanded that the manager do some form of compensation.

Pathetic manager refused to admit that the prawns were lousy, and refused to compensate us in any form. THe least that ass could do was to be sorry, and give us slice of free cake or something. That bugger was one bugger that you'd wish dead instantly. But all that shopping got the better of me, and i figured out that since we're paying for half of the usual that we'll pay in singapore, i've got not choice but to accept that discounted service as well.

**If this were to happen in Singapore, be rest assured that the matter would surely blow out of proportion, and the store would wished that they never even think of setting up business !
Urgh.
---------------------------------------

We returned back home rather early, and i got to meet my boo boo after he's done with work.
We had pizza for dinner at Spizza, (i was rather surprised at my appetite) i remembered eating up half of the large pizza that we'd ordered, and we headed for Haagen Dazs after Spizza, and we ordered the Fondue for one, and a desirable create yourself icecream!

Absolutely Yummy!!

I ended my day by rescusing Da from sitting outside home, by showing up with key at 4 am in the morning!
Such a dazzling day..