Tuesday, December 27, 2005

vegetation......

Here i am, sitting around, stonning like a loser at 8.30am in the morning.
Sure as hell, that i didnt managed to catch a single bit of sleep! Argh.
I am so gonna vegetate later in the day, not mentioning that i'll have to survive through the night, without any sleep!!!!!

I can feel the sore throat creeping up on me...and my eyelids drooping down steadily....
and...and.. and... i miss my comfy little bed with all that cushy pillows! Boo hoo hoo!

im drowning myself with lots of water, in a feeble attempt to save my poor throat.
This is so pathetic.

But im sure once again, orientation will be a success *smile*, though it's definitely our first attempt, venturing the orientation out of school....and brining all activities into the night.
Excited? Nah... im tired. zZzzzz