Wednesday, January 11, 2006

dusty

My sleep was disturbed by a bout of nose irritation, so i decided that my room's really dusty. I got up, marched out to get the vacuum cleaner, and started cleaning every nooky corner of my room! Grr! Gawd! How did i survive with all that dust in the corners of my room? Clumps of dust everywhere!

I started clearing stuff away, feeding the vacuum with lots and lots dust...gave me some joy, knowing that my room's cleaner now. I got alittle too carried away, and i climbed all over with the vacuum, dragging the wires and all, to clear out the dust trapped in the shelves, the aircon, behind the shelves, under my wardrobe, along the grills of my sliding door blah blah... it's rather addictive, i must say...

I went back to sleep shortly, after being done with the vacuum fun. Haha!
Mommy was mortified! Coz she never quite mastered the art of sleeping as and when you please. Unlike daddy, Da and i.

Im glad i inheirited the daddy sleeping genes.. or i'll have even bigger panda eyes problems!

Speaking of sleeping... some days back, i went to nap after dinner, and mommy was looking for me. She stepped into my room, and didnt realise that i was actually sleeping...hidden under my huge pile of pillows and blanket...obscuring her view of her missing daughter, and concluded that i was out.

(I have this habit of sleeping with the fan on, when im napping, coz it provides me with ventilation..but it's also my bad habit to walk out of home with the fan still running..)
While mommy was still lounging in my room hunting for Daphne, she was like "aiyah..that girl forget to switch off the fan again!"

Guess what? Dear mommy climbed onto my bed to reach out for my fan(with me hidden under the blankets and pillow).
She actually crawled on me!
Being flattend, i was awoken, and responded by saying "what are you doing?" It gave mommy a fright, and she kinda fell and jumped off my bed at the same time.

I thought the entire episode was rather hilarious. I couldnt stop laughing for days...
My Silly mommy! adorable huh?