Saturday, January 07, 2006

Etsy Etsy




Cute little handmade felt purse















Colorful funky granny woolie bag


















deliciously pretty woolly basket.











I've been doing alot of online browsing recently and i so fell in love with the stuff that Etsy has to offer.
the fact that everything's handmade by the sellers, made it soooo facinating for me!

You wont believe how cute and creative these people can be... putting me to shame..Tsk tsk tsk.

Problem is, no matter how pretty the stuff are, i'll have to pay tons for the shipping, and i absolutely refuse to pay that much for shipping these cutesy stuff over! Bah!!

But i'm definitely inspired to start on my own little artsy project, whenever i lay my eyes on these gorgeous candied looking stuff! Gawd! im so tempted to ship everything over!!!!! (someone please stop me!)

On a less dream away note, im going to watch Narnia later. (i know im kinda slow in catching up with movies, but im a busy person k!)
hahah!

Mommy's off to Bang Kok, and once again, i'll have to play Big Bad Sista this weekend. Luckily there's Daddy to do most of the nagging and scolding and brother sitting. Woo Hoo!

There's also Council Recruitment that i'll have to worry about. It's getting tougher and tougher each year to recruit, and i'm beginning to get bored doing the same thing over and over again....

Or is it my lack of enthusiasm that's causing the recruitment numbers to drop drastically over the semesters? That, i'll have no clue, til someone tells me..