Thursday, February 02, 2006

food, weight loss and partying.

I've been feeling way too lazy to blog recently.
Somehow, this CNY has kinda lost it's special festive flavour to me this year..but no doubt, i had my fair share of feasting and angpows.

From visiting around, to watching Jet Li's latest show the Fearless with my boo, to granny's one year death anniversary, and an early birthday pressie from Ben, and some shopping, that probably sums up my CNY.

Oh and there's Mambo @zouk yesterday!
My first Mambo for 2006. It's been more than a month since the last time i went for mambo.
With my very bad school schedule, it was impossible for me to actually attend Mambo, and get to school on time.
As the way it is, i'm already having problem getting myself to school in time without all that partying..... can u actually imagine what happens if i did party?
( all that new year resolution to be a better student is really getting to me..Haha!)

It also seem to me that wearing black has a special slimming effect on me. Coz the general comment that i heard when i stepped out of Chris's car, was about me losing some weight!
I thought Jo and the rest were kidding me, until i met Alex.
He too said the same thing. Hmmm and he doesn't know the others...
I'm thrilled to be looking like i've lost "weight"..
Haha, but in truth, there wasn't any weight loss involved, and im actually suspecting a weight gain lurking around instead.
Despite all that speculation, i refused to weigh myself! ( yes, yes..i'm in denial)
neither is Black is not going to be my favourite color....it's just so morbid a color for my liking.

We partied hard as usual, enjoyed ourselves as usual, not forgetting those random idiots who's always trying to push their way up to the platforms, half drunk and all. It's all part of the experience i guess...Blearh.

Post party note: Im aching all over now...and I feel like a slug...Argh...!