Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Sick again, with a whole stomach of phlegm!

Urgh..! im sick again!
It started out as a little cough..then it progressed on to become some serious phlegm problem, and what do you know next? I'm down with fever!
I died at home the entire day, with absolutley no sense of humour, or mood to do anything at all.

Just plain misery lying in bed, sitting up is worst, and having aching bones is the worst part of it.
All the phlegm injested into my system made me feel pukish, and if i ever had to throw up, i wouldnt be surprised that it's all gross and sticky oozing out of my system!

i think i caught all these nonsense from Da! Hmpf! it's all her fault!
but looking on the bright side, im back to talking and blogging again. it was so bad that i didn't even have the mood to eat my dinner, not mentioning to utter words of crap during dinner.
I sure hope that tomorrow's gonna be a better day. It's bad to be sick.

2nd time for this year, and it's only start of feb! *cough cough*