Thursday, February 09, 2006

still sick..and now a druggie

im still sick after so many day, and im practically drowning with my phlegm.I swear that i get so disgusted at the weird noises that im making subconsciously, that i jolt myself awake again. It's so gross!!!

SO i really didn't manage to sleep much, and i've finally decided to pay the doctor a visit.Just looking at all the medicine, i already feel like a druggie.

2 mint green pills the size of Panadol for my fever and flu.
10ml of yucky syrup for phlegm
another 10ml for the cough,
2 slim pills the antibiotics
1 tiny pill for my sore throat.

that's a total of 5 pills and 4 spoonfuls of medicine.
It's horrid.I nearly puked after im done with my first "serving" of drugs,
and i was tearing when im done with all the syrup.

So disgusting!!!!!Hate being sick...and now i feel drugged.... sleepy sleepy

oh, oh and before i forget,
i saw fireworks for the third time, while we were passing by the esplanade area this CNY!
Boy, they're pretty!!! and im glad to see them again.

i shall rave on and on abt the pretty fireworks when im not so drowsy ya?
i can't believe it..there's sch tmr again.

zzzz.........
I miss boo boo