Saturday, February 11, 2006

A Season for Love...

I was just bumming around at home, when Linda's phone call jolted me away from my far away land of day dreams. She wanted to catch a movie, and i didn't mind catching one, there we go.
=)

* 45mins later *












We met up at the Cineleisure, and we decided to watch a korean flick called "A Season of Love".
It sounded so romantic, and the pictures looked so happy and gleeful.


The actresses all look so pretty...but only 2 actors look cute. Judging from the pictures above, guess which 2? Haha!

The movie was portrayed in the same style as this other movie called "Love Actually", With 8 characters/4 couples and we see a different story, and a different lesson to learn.

I shan't go too much into the movie plot, in case i start bawling all over again...
Well. we ended up crying alot towards the end of the show, and Linda cried alot more than me.

"To live is to love, so as to live no regrets....."

Definitely something that anyone who's been through a relationship could relate to.
Since no one warned us that the show is gonna require lots of tissue, neither of us actually brought tissues along. i ended up wiping all that tears onto my pants to dry my fingers. =~(
Kinda messy, but it sure beats looking streaky.

I grieved so much for the fireman that didn't managed to propose to his girlfriend. On the night of the planned proposal, He died, while he was on duty. In his last few moments, he located a survillance camera, and signed languaged "I love you" to girlfriend, before he died.
I cried like mad to that scene, it's just so tragic.

Another tear jerking scene that got me weeping throughout, was the bonding the boy between his cancer striken mom. How he understood her love for him (those unspoken thoughts), when he chanced upon her hidden diary, and how she fought her illness, and remained strong for him.

Despite all that sad soppy scenes, there's loads of humour injected throughout the scenes, so it definitely kept me alternating between laughter, and sobbing.


Yes i know, im all emotional and soppy now. But some girls are just suckers for soppy movies, and im no exceptional.

Movie Review, incase you're interested. But definitley not suitable for Valentines day..unless you fancy your girl sobbing into your best attire....
http://www.moviexclusive.com/review/aseasonforlove/aseasonoflove.htm