Tuesday, April 25, 2006

its a boring tueday morning..

Many things happened over night, and i'd say that it's been a rough sunday night for me. I do hope the that worst would be over, and it's truly what i hope to believe.

I gave up my pride and tried to take matters as calmly as i could bring myself to be. Betrayal and deception is NOT what i want to encounter ever again.
------------------------------- ** ----------------------
Boo and i met up with Winston for dinner earlier in the evening, and we went over to Din Tai Feng. I didn't bring the camera along with me, coz i had this impression that i was to be dining at some coffeeshop in Clementi, instead of a restaurant in town. Oh well, life is full of surprises, i guess.

Winston's fine and dandy, and entertaining as usual. We each had a bowl of noodle, and a plate of vegetables that tasted normal... eek! Then there's the ever so yummy and juicy xiao long bao... it's absolutely yumy!!!

It was funny to watch Winston's disgusted expression, as he scooped out all the tofu that was swimming around the spicy and sour soup (the soup was free! and Winston doesn't eat tofu of any kind..)

We hung out at Gramophone paragon after dinner, then went over to his place. While i was there, Winston had this wooden box that says "a surprise for you".
I knew there's something in the box, the minute i laid my eyes on it.
But when the boo slid the box opened, and i peeped and saw some black rubbery thing in the box.

I wasn't prepared for that black stuff to hop out of the box, so naturally I went "Eek!" really loudly and sprung onto the sofa. WTH! Both Boo and Winston thought it to be extremely comical.After my recovery from the traumatic experience, I came to realise that the black rubbery thing (which was supposed to be a "liazrd", had this little springy catch that gave you the illusion of the lizard flipping out of the box.
Ha!

I'm back to studying Marketing Research, and progress has been unfruitful to date. Paper's officially on 27th this thursday, and i'm still at chapter 2. So dead i am...

Mommy's going over to JB for shopping later in the morning, while i'd be stuck at home studying for Marketing Research. It's such a lousy feeling to be left behind.

Boo and i are contemplating the Sony Ericsson W900i, but everything's still undecided. Afterall, the only reason why we're itching for a new toy, would be to experiment with the 3G features!
The design's sleek and pretty, the music function's cool, 3.0 mega pixel with autofocus camera, blahblabla..

We're also eyeing at the N80 (not out for sale yet) mainly because of the WIFI feature. The phone looks kinda ugly, and it doesn't look very appealing to me. definitely looks very "biang"! But for the WIFI.... hmm it's another story. Bah! But eventually, it is definitely a want, and not a need.

Therefore, my dear boo boo, we should exercise some self control and save up the money, coz our phones are still working perfectly well! Hahaa...