Friday, April 28, 2006

MR day.

I couldnt study the night before, cause i was back to feeling restless.
I woke up rather late today, so there wasn't much time to revise. Boo sent me to school, and i went for the paper shortly after.
MR is bad, so dont ask me how my paper went. *sulks*
Boo came and fetched me, after the paper ended, and i went over to Marina Square to walk around, when he went to work. I needed the retail therapy to destress!

I ended up buying myself 2 sets of sleepwear (camisole top and bottom), 1 polo tee, 1 belt, 1 new vermillion Zara short shorts! Was rather tempted to buy more, but the fitting was either bad, or they kinda ran out of sizes. Like the white floaty dress from Miss selfridge, the orange pleated waist skirt from Topshop, and the stripey short shorts from Zara. =(
Was rather interesting to note that i had good service all day long, and it was good to the extend that it became alittle overbearing. Ha!
I had this happy smirk while shopping today, when suddenly it dawned upon me

"How am i ever going to know that everything's really ended, and that they're no longer in contact?"

That got me depressed and upset for alittle while, cause i'll really not be able to find out, will i?
Everything's looking pathetic..Oh well, i wanna shop more!!!

Went home for dinner after all that shopping, and Ben called shortly after my dinner! So i went out again, for my second dinner. We wanted the Coffee Club initially, and we were told that they'll be closed early today, next was TCC, where i wanted cakes, and Ben wanted some smoked Salmon dish. Unfortunately, they ran out of yummy cakes, and smoked salmon...so we moved on to NYDC. Did i ever mention that Ben's a big boy with a small stomach. I had to help him with his Baked Pasta, while juggling my "Grandma goes nuts, seriously!" mudpie.

We saw Michelle Chong the TCS actress while passing by Breko's. I'd say that she's rather pretty in person.

I'm supposed to start on Employment Relations like now...but i'm feeling woozily sleepy. Argh!


*i've got an irritating eyelid that wouldn't stop twitching!!! argh! any cures?