Saturday, May 27, 2006

Food indulgence!


(picture taken with the x66 =( while having sushi at Sakae yesterday )


I had dinner at Seoul Garden with Boo boo today. He had the craving for their Ginseng Chicken soup.
I ate so much that i nearly burst! But my wonderful dinner had to be interrupted by a phone call from Nokia Care center. The customer service lady called to inform me that my phone repairs are gonna cost me $150! WTH! my first reaction was "so ex! what's wrong with my phone?!"
I sent the phone in coz it couldn't charge.
then since my phone's in, i added on the nitty gritty problems that i encountered.

Next thing, they're telling me that they're gonna replace some GSM chip, the motherboard, and etc. WTH!

I might as well spend the $150 on a new cheapo phone, at least its new!

Being too upset to carry on with any conversation, i handed the phone over to boo, and made him talk to the nokia people.

Then after some probing, the lady said that $150 is the maximum amount that i'll have to pay.
After more probing, she said i'll have to cough up approximately $80 for phone repairs.
It's literally WTH la!

So im stuck with the decision of fixing my 7610, or to get myself a new phone. Shitty man hate being broke!!
Zoe, James and Weirong came and looked for me shortly after, and waited for me to finish up my dinner with boo. (thank you for waiting!)


We Headed over to One Rochester, while my poor boo had to go work. It'll be nice to go over with boo boo...but alas..
Work work comes first. =(

One Rochester is a pretty place. It has similar concept to Villa Bali, but has a classier feel, coz it's basically a huge Colonial house with a huge garden.

The garden's lined up with loads of comfy sofa..but because it's a friday night...there wasn't much space left..
so we were given a seat up at the Balcony. Definitely a cool place, but if i were made to live in it, i'll freak out. Spooky, if you're living in it alone. Haha!





Looking at the pictures, sans the photo filter edit that i've done, i realised that i'm looking rather tanned recently.
Yet the wonderful part of it, is that I haven't been under the sun at all, so where did i get my tan from?!
Weird huh? Haha!
What to do, im born a "chow ta" girl... Bah!

Too bad..looking fair is in fashion instead...tsk tsk.