Saturday, May 20, 2006

Hard at work!




























Being hard at work, gave us opportunities to take pictures! Haha!
We were given a job to distribute flyers! The job's really fun, and our boss's really nice to us.
While working, we were given time to enjoy the high tea, and were each given a goodie bag that were left from the media launch party of Talika Lipocils. It supposedly helps your eyelash to grow longer, and fuller within 28days! Aha! Just the product that i need!
Haha!
The product doesn't come cheap either. It's either $43 for a small tube of mascara like gel, or $63 for the bigger tube.
I'lll just give the $63 sample a try, and i'll do a review on my lash 28days later ya? Alright!
If it works, it'll definitely be worth the money, to get pretty camel like lashes! *slurps*

I woke up late for the council meeting that i'm supposed to attend today, and i rushed around like a mad girl...luckily Kenny was there early to fill in the space.
I went over to the sleeping boo's house after meeting, and enjoyed disturbing him...with the exceptions of the bad tummyache that surfaced with no apparent reason. It hurts really badlyla.

Boo sent me home and headed for work work, while i waited at home for Zoe's arrival at my place... The 2 of us were hard at work fixing up "project storeroom".
I shan't disclose too much about our project, until the time's closer, and when everything's more or less ready and up.

This is sure gonna be one very busy holiday for me. But i'm enjoying it, nontheless! yay!
Boo boo's gonna bring me to the movies tmr, and it's gonna be...... Over the hedge tmr! So i gotta sleep early! *grinz* And i kinda need to get a haircut soon, only that i've absolutely no idea, what i'm gonna do to my hair!

*psst! Boo discovered a new recording function on MSN earlier, and i caught on rather quickly! Heehee