Wednesday, May 17, 2006

la da la di dum



(bottom left going clockwise: Tiramisu, Strawberry Shortcake, and Mango Mousse)
Though my cakes look skinny, the length of th cake compensated for the skinness of it's width. =)

























Yes it's yet another day of indulgence with Zoe the bad company. Everytime we're together, it always involves lots of sinful activities! Haha! Our indulgence of the day is .... Bakerzin!

A slice of Tiramisu, and mango mousse for me, (yes i'm greedy..what's new?) and a slice of strawberry shortcake for her.
We had Xiao Long Bao at Crystal Jade again, and we went shopping Blah blah blah...

I dropped by Boo's office, and delivered xiao long baos to him too!!! haha!
Poor boy have to work, while i was wondering around.... that's why he had yummy food too!




















I bought myself a new ring! Yes i know it looks like cheap trash kinda metal that's worth $0.50. But i can assure you that it is not! Cheap it may look.
It's huge, heavy and most important of all, i like it!
Looking at the picture, the camera made my laptop look so pretty, bringing out the best of it's sparkly and glittery exterior that made me fall in love with it in the first place, but made my ring look boring.

Anyways, i had a long day, and im feeling all wonky and sick again. It's time for bed.