Tuesday, May 16, 2006

sick and simple moments













Im sick again! Was running a horrible temperature and having a blast of bad headache the night before! I felt so miserable lying in bed alone with the horrible throbbing headache, while the rest of the world was out celebrating mother's day. =(

Boo came by after his dinner with his family, and that made me feel alot better. he conned into drinking this "cooling water", telling me it's this orange jammie drink. It was after several gulps, before he told me about the cooling water. Hmpf Mr smarty pants! (doesn't mean i'll drink liang teh and yong sum and all that yucky stuff huh!)
After the "miracle water", the paracetamol, and dinner, and i was more or less alive and well.

I fell asleep at 12 plus, and woke up at 3am feeling like a warm oven. Drank water like a camel, but that didn't help much either. Sick, sleepy, but just couldn't sleep.

Slept for alittle while, gave up on sleeping coz it's warm again, and i settled for cereals with cold milk! The boo dropped by again at about 4am, then we went out for a spin! I felt better after the spin, so i reckon it's the house air that's making me miserable. Haha!


I went for a movie with boo today, Poseidon. It's quite a good show, but i didn't like the faces of death, and all that destruction. I'm glad that the characters that i grew attached to, made it alive, while sad that thousands had to die with the boat. Luckily, it wasn't as emotional as Titanic!

There's supposed to be Council outing at Wild Wild Wet today, but having woken up with lingering fever, i wasn't feeling too wild, or craving to be wet, so i chose to give it a miss.

It's simple moments like today that reminded me how happy i can be, with just a movie, and a simple nap.



Even looking at MSN makes me happy la!
Yup, i know i'm being silly.
But i am happy, at least for the moment, i truly am =)

Thank you Boo boo