Sunday, May 14, 2006

my saturday





























Got woken up by Zoe's phonecall in the afternoon, and she came over shortly for lunch at my place, then we left for school together.
Reached school for our EXCO meeting, then went TCC at Holland V to chill after the meeting.
The service is superb la. My conversations got interrupted every 10mins for a refill of water, or the service guy talking about the pretty cakes when i tried taking a picture of my cakes, and many other scenarios. Sigh

Reached home and ate dinner, decided that the pix!e pig needs a bathe. Showered her, dried her and i fell asleep shortly!
Gosh! I was so tired. Selene kinda woke me up by enticing me with a "wanna meet up for alittle while" message. Well, that got me out of bed with a newly developed sorethroat, and we met up again, at holland. This time, it's Breko's.

We had this corner table, and were chatting happily, when this guy came and pointed to the seat next to me. He asked if anyone was sitting, so we said no, thinking that he wanted the chair..

Alas! He motioned for his friend to come over, and sat right down, sharing the table with us. That is like uber awkward la. The least he could do, was to attempt to separate the table alittle.
Selene and i, were speechless for like 10mins or so, and any subsequent conversations was made impossible, as the 2 guys were speaking damn loudly. Being visibly upset, we finished our food and drinks and left Breko. So much for catching up! Urgh!

Boo came and fetched me from holland after work, and i went for second supper with him at West Coast Mac, while Selene left to meet her darling.
I tried that new pepper drumlet despite my sorethroat, it tastes pretty decent.
We took a random shot, before i went home. I somehow look alittle fierce, while my idiot is acting cute.

Took a picture of Pix!e seeking solace in her friend the cow which Da named it Tinkerbell. What the hell? A cow named Tinkerbell! Pix!e took to Tinkerbell, like they're bestfriends. So puny and lost, my little piggie is. But cute!