Saturday, May 13, 2006

sloth day

yawn...

I led the life of a sloth today!
I slept, and woke up, watched the telly, and slept again...

I woke up and remembered watching the telly on discovery channel, featuring a "compeition" between Alpine and 5axis (using pioneer) in their attempt to design car interior filled with their brand's best gadgets that promises a whooping sound experience for people at the car show.

Alpine worked on the BMW, while the other worked on a Scion which is supposed to be a toyota equivalent. Pretty nice and interesting show...but i fell asleep a little too soon, and missed out on the end product where they feature their works at a consumers electronic show at Las Vegas or something...

Woke up again, and the telly was showing american choppers, (not really into bikes and all) so i went and ate my first meal of the day at 10pm, then napped alittle, and watched "too fast too furious" on the telly, then accompanied the boo to the doctor, and now im wide awake. Arhhhhhh!

Do i love my life, or do i hate my life?

Oh you know what? Linda darling's back!!!! I was in asleep in day when she called me...
she was like " Babe! I'm back!" and i was like... "huh, who are you?", in my groggy sleeping voice. I recalled hearing her laugh, and the rest of the conversation was a jumble of mess.

Pardon the lack of enthusiasm and the goofiness of my question.. i was asleep, and i was only expecting her to be back on the 15th of this month...
what a pleasant surprise! =)

X( I got to get my lazy ass to school tmr for council meeting in the afternoon...
But i'm wide awake now! What should i do next?

*oh and good luck to all of you who's due in school tmr with the WIL presentation ya? Score well, and impress the pants off those RMIT pple who'll be grading you guys! Woo hoo!!

This doesn't make sense, but im supposed to be at a BBQ for dinner with friends tmr, and Jumbo seafood for dinner with mommy. How am i supposed to be at 2 places at the same time??! I agreed to both appointments!! Opps!

Guess it'll make sense to get myself a PA in future, if i ever make it big or something...or i'll be screwed! Urgh...


I guess it's time to take the dust off my Xbox.. Bleh!