Sunday, June 25, 2006

blah blahblah


























It's been really busy for the past week, shuffling to and fro Expo!
Exhausting the job is, but it's definitely fun, coz we had a great time working together.

Im not in much mood to blog, so i'll do a short recap of the week that whizzed by.

We ended our job with a steamboat buffet at golden Mile! Boo boo cam to join us, and i ended my night snoring myself to sleep!

I spent the next day making silly faces with the boo! Haha

I celebrated Ah Yi's birthday, meeting up with michelle, Derek, Doreen and her hubby, and of course the birthday Ah Yi, together with mommy and my bro!
We had dinner in this unknown jap ramen restaurant at riverside quay. The ramen's good, and we went over to sketchers for desserts! It's a good day nevertheless, and it feels like its been such a long time since i've last slacked.

It's mango sale for me tmr, and My final orientation meeting tmr. I hope orientation goes smoothly.