Monday, June 12, 2006

buffet spread and being sick

Bah! I'm sick again! *cough cough* The phelgm that im ingesting is disgusting me!
Mixing together with my food, i have this absolute urge to just throw up everything in me tummy! It's just so gross la, the phelgmy and all....

The past few days have been great! I kept eating and eating nonstop!

(Friday) Buffet at Merchant Court Hotel is the best that i've stuffed myself this week, i was so full, that i had to keep myself from falling asleep during the after dinner conversations. My tummy hurt from over eating and digesting just seemed to be a huge body priority.
Later in the night, i had supper at Niqqi's cheese prata after digesting.
(Saturday) my pepper lunch dinner, then shop around town alittle, eyeing at the prices of mobile phones.....
(Sunday) the least favourite... the Sakura Buffet at Clementi Woods. =( The food variety was disappointing. The scallops weren't fresh, the food wasn't tasty, and after awhile....nothing really seemed appealing.

I guess it's unfair for me to compare the buffet spread from a hotel, vs the buffet spread of a F&B line. But for all that's Sakura's being acclaimed for, it sure was disappointing.

I guess im sick because of the delicious Durian Pen dunno what it's called dessert that i indulged in, over at Merchant Court Hotel.

Bah! But it's worth it.

I'm craving for potato salad with eggs and lots of salad cream now...
Arhhhhhh Im hungry!


I've been watching lots of soccer recently, and i never quite watched the entire match fully, coz i keep falling asleep in between. haha..but it's still a bliss to laze around alright! *winkz*

Oh and thank you baby, for fattening up my bank account. =) Now i can shop again! Hoo!