Friday, June 09, 2006

days of my life














I tried blogging yesterday night, but the website couldnt save what i typed.
It was a total waste of time, as it was an extremely long entry! *upset*

So what have i been up to all these time???

Let's start with where i last stopped..

My short trip to Malacca was great! They had their equivalant of GSS sale there, and i bet with all that my bank account's worth that everything there sure beats Singapore's Sale for sure!

I bought funky colorful bras (traffic stopping colors) for only RM10 each!

There's also the VNC nautica inspired peeptoe flatties that cost RM47
and i was very tempted to get another pair of heels frm VNC, which the boo prefers...but im in a situation where there's currently a lack of space to store my precious shoes. The stacked shoe boxes are quite as tall as i am already...

Let's not forget how cheap food can be...
2 slices of Secret Recipe cakes and drinks cost us RM19.90

and Movie for two cost RM18 plus.
We caught X-men there, and i was alittle upset about being cheated off my 10 seconds of Prof X doing his special thing right at the end of the credit.
The Melakans promptly switch it off when the credits was rolling midway la!

Boo boo had a special tip off about a short clip added on, after the credit are done rolling, which hinted tt Prof X might not be dead...
somewhat like the part where they showed Magneto was playing with his chest set....hinting that he might not have fully lost his power too...yah hints!

Blah blah...enough with disappointment in the lack of my 10 seconds Prof X special!
*sulks*

Dont you just love holiday getaways? hahaha
If it wasn't for the fact that he gotta work on monday, and that i had a meeting to attend on monday evening...i we would have stayed on for a day or too...

-----------------
Monday was interesting, i travelled to Expo for a job interview with Zoe.
The duration of the interview was one eighth the time i spent travelling to Expo and back. Haha
But i was rewarded with a cute yellow little Dicota duckie that Zoe saved for me.
It's supposed to be a screen duster...but it seemed like such a waste to actually use the poor duck for such a purpose! Therefore, duckie is currently my companion when im out with a big bag! Haha

I went to Nokia Care center to collect my 7610, and never was i so glad to see my phone again! (Naturally, i was alot gladder, when i first bought my 7610 though.....)

Went to City hall for the EXCO meeting, and i decided to stop by and say hello to the boo, since i was nearby his workplace.
I asked if he wanted anything.. u know snacks, drinks, or food etc..

He replied my sms saying " nice cup of laaaa teh.."
just at that moment, my phone battery went dead in a flash. Hmmm so i thought to myself...did he mention Latte or he wanted to "La teh" (meaning drink tea leisurely)??


As i stood at Pacific coffee pondering over what he actually wanted for a really long time, i finally decided on a Cha Latte. Haha it has cha (tea), and it's name says latte.
Lame it maybe, but it seemed like a good choice then..

Delivering it to him.... it was then that i realised that he wanted coffee! *!#$%^! Haha
But he said that the Cha latte was good too! Hee hee!

As for myself, i settled for a Caramel Steamed Milk. It's good la! All that yummy goodness in the sweet milk! *slurps*

--------------------

Tuesday was driving day, as once again... i pay to drive recklessly around Bukit Batok area, scaring the daylights off my instructor ... it's all about the thrill of making him pee in his pants you know? (kidding)
What an idiot. It's not like my legs aren't talking to the brakes, but he was just too lazy to mutter stop. Stepping on it, as and when he decides he likes it...when i was just about to move off.

You see, we were looking for space in the circuit to park, play with the slope and do directional changes...

So at the stop point he'll say like " okay, go straight", then i went on to do the usual footwork. It kinda got me wondering initially what the hell if wrong with me... why isn't the car moving?

Guess what? Mr Einstein was stepping on the brakes! He said..." no, no, turn left into number47 instead" Wha lau... the entire circuit experience was basically like this la.
Just because he spotted a place to practise something on.... not that im complaining much..but it's just so weird.

I loitered around Clementi after driving, bought myself even more hairbands over at one of the shops there, got myself a dinner and went home.
Because mommy and dad aren't in town to attend the Enbloc meeting, i was therefore assigned to attend it on their behalf.

The meeting was an eye opening experience for me. I never knew exactly what kind of neighbours i have, 'cept for those who've been living here for years, often referring them to so and so's mom, rather than their real names.
I never knew that my place have quite a number or professors and doctors, and of course there's those who cant even piece a sentence properly, when addressing their questions.

I came home to eat my packet of cold noodles that i bought earlier... .how unsatisfying..
so i had supper with boo, after he was done with work.

-----------------

Wednesday is yet another job opportunity. I went for Gatsby's casting with Zoe, it was a long wait, and the girls who were there before us were very much overly made up, over dressed, and chinese speaking entites says Da. It's true! well all 3 of us got the job, so i guess it wasn't too bad.

Zoe chilled out over at my place after the casting, and we dressed up for Zouk after the 9pm telly. Reaching zouk at 12, didn't prepare us for That HUGE a crowd, queueing up to get in.

Naturally, the next best thing to do, when you encounter a queue that's longer than 3 dragons pieced together..would be to attempt to cut queue, and to spot familiar faces.
I saw Weng Sheng, and this other fairsian called Alvin, i think that's his name...and they brought me to meet this other fellow fairsian, named James, and told me to queue with him.

In less that 10mins flat, Zoe, James and I made our way in.. Woo hoo! The wonders and goodness of the Fairsian connection!! Yay! I lurrrvvve it!
---------------

Thursday - The poor boo had a toothache, so i accompanied the baby to the dentist, to have a look at the tooth. He spent over a hundered bucks, and he's still complaining that his tooth hurts.
Nope, it isn't a decay...since the Xray says not.

I went on to sit in for Event's meeting, as they brainstormed for orientation's games and etc.
Everything went well, and it was fun adding my two cents worth, during the discussion.
------------

This is getting boring.... as i rattle on about how exactly i spent my days..
Til the next entry... this shall do..
Got a parcel to collect from the post Office, so i gotta rush!