Friday, June 16, 2006

the problem with me..



I found these Cute Critter ipod cover. Especially the black furry one with eyes!!!!
unfortunately, it's for the Ipod shuffle. =(
Found it on etsy's website.
Besides, i doubt they'll ship internationally... better luck making one on my own?

I splurged on 3 new belts today. a white one, and a pearly pink one, and a black chain one...besides, it's cheap! Ha!
I brought the huge top for alterations today, but the alteration auntie told me that it wouldnt look good after altering...so heck! decided to post it up online and attempt to sell it off. The auntie said to me in chinese " give it to a fat person to wear la..."
Wha, i feel great hearing that from her la.. there goes the top!!

I didn't really do much today, but i dont quite know why im not feeling fantastic.
It's Gatsby day tmr, Zoe, Da and i are due at work at 3.45 tmr, and i hope it'll be good weather and easy job.

I promise, we'll take loads of pictures tmr! there's Da's cam, my cam, and Zoe's cam. It's a triple combination of cam whoring tmr! (that's if the uniforms look good on us... if not, there wont be a single picture of us!) *hahah*

Im enjoying my nano...though it's alittle weird to be looking at it now..
The salesgirl gave me a white skinnie to protect my nano. but Alas! I chose a black nano...so what's the point of getting a black nano, only to have a white skinnie covering it?!

Yeah i asked her that question too...but the other available colors looks worst!
So settled for the free white skinnie loh....

Boo said we'll hunt for a prettier or nicer one soon...and yeah! I'll do just that!


*winks*