Wednesday, June 14, 2006

stupid kid, new nano, and idiotic hamsters





While i was catching the movie, " over the hedge" earlier in the day with the boo,
as expected, there was LOTS of kids in the cinema.
The row in front of us, and the row behind us. Argh! We were surrounded by KIDS!

yucks!
The last thing you need, when watching a movie, is for a kid to WAIL, Talk loudly, Act unreasonably etc.

Unfortunately, it has to happen to me, today.
The DAMN kid was crying, asking to go home, wanted biscuit etc throughout the entire movie.
So fucking irritating, and everyone was turning around to glare at the kid and the lady,
but i couldnt resist being rude by telling them to "shut up"!

Hmm let's just get a few facts right to start off with...
1) im not a kid hater, but neither am i a kid lover.
Im neutral, and tolerant when kids know how to behave.

2) I'm never known for my patience, and tolerance is not part of my virtue.

3) when i pay $ to watch a movie, i expect ettiquettes to be observed, with all the rules and nitty regulations like no mobile phones to be answered unnecessarily, or for it to be ringing, especially when reminders of considerate acts movie clips being screened before the movie.

4) if you anyone thinks im rude, they might wanna consider their attitude before telling me about my rudeness limit.

Now that i've set some points right... let's move on with my experience with the horrible child.

the kid was a nuisance, I can't decide which is worst. The adult talking to the kid, or the kid talking to the adult throughout the movie.
In any case, both of them were disrupting the rest of the people who are tryingh hard to enjoy the show, since it's behind me?
---
Come on, if you know that your kid's being a nuisance, doesn't itoccur to you that it's best not to bring IT out to watch a movie, until IT knows how to behave? I'm quite sure you dont bring your pet out for a movie either. Coz like the pet, you kid isn't of age to understand rules, regulations, and shutting up. In fact, a pet dog would behave better than your kid, which i fancy calling the kid IT.

Being pissed post movie, i yawned, stretched and made a very loud remark of "i think people should ban kids who can't shut up while watching movies, they are soo irritating la"

The lady sitting next to me was shocked...and i could only imagine the face of that Lady who brought her noisy IT for the movie.

Yes, i know im rude with my remark. But isn't she ruder to disrupt the peace that's supposed to be the norm when you watch a movie?
Her skin would have to be much thicker than the elephant's to be able to endure the silent insults that people had for her throughout the movie. coz at least 50 people must have wished you and your kid was gone or dead, at that point in time.
And i, am merely expressing my thoughts aloud. Nothing wrong with that huh?

Cinemas should consider charging toddlers below 0.9cm at the full price as well, coz they are usually the nuisance, as they cost parents nothing, to bring them along for movies, so these cheapo parents tow them along, even if they're too young to understand the show.
yes, Im done being angsty

--------

Before the movie, The boo got himself a 360 box. you know, the new xbox....
And the darling bought me a new NANO! ho ho ho!
I chose the 2 GB one, and i chose the color Black!
I've been busy installing Itunes etc and traansferring songs to my nano.
Thank you Boo for the pressie! =)

----

Pebbles and tiger lily are making a huge nuisance out of themselves.... squabbling over the silliest thing like who gets to use the staircase etc.. and it's Pebbles that's bullying Tiger actually.
I've spanked him....yanked and tugged lightly at his fur, but nothing seemed to be able to stop pebbles from bullying tiger. So he's currently doing solitary confinement for being a bully, coz tiger lily's squealing is pissing me off.

I think i should be off to Zouk..
Ciaoz