Wednesday, July 12, 2006

world peace

Yeah i've been busy. Busy to my neck, busy neglecting my poor little boo bun.
It's that busy. It's only Tuesday, but there's already council applicant interviews, Bash meetings, Recruitment drives, pageant stuff done with so far.

I badly needed my personal space and time for myself, to reflect and just not bother myself with "worldly" issues.. So retail therapy served it's purpose well, armed with my nano, i had all the silence i needed, despite the throngs of people walking by... *smiles*

Eyed at a cute but flimsy top, but bought another top instead. Pampered myself with a Laneige water sleeping pack, and saw a friend or 2, said Hi, but was just too tired to carry a conversation.

Tried on a few pairs of shoes at Far East, but the foot support was either bad, too harsh on the feet, or is atrociously manufactured, especially the Mondo floral heels that i tried on. To think that they have the cheek to put crap merchandise up on display! I'll be crippled in 5minutes, if i had to walk in it!

There's simply no excuse for it to have 2 stump of nail like lumps sticking out at the heel area, when it's supposed to be flat, for your heel to rest on? How am i going to walk, when even standing is uncomfortable?

-------

The much needed personal space helped clear my thoughts, and looking at the way things are going, i am definitely going to have a fruitful experience this semester. Problem keeps appearing, and at the end of everything it all boils down to the complexity of human relations.

Would my intevention help solve conflicts? If it would, i'll gladly do it. Unfortunately, life is never that easy.

If you ask me, i think it's precisely the complexity of human behavior, that made me the person i am today. The reason why i choose to be a friend snob, to keep a low profile, and be as aloof as i can be. ( Yes, I enjoy being a hermit crab at times...)

Being denial and aloof has it's perks! Yet, circumstances are kinda pushing me out of my comfort zone. Things are getting alittle too spicey recently, and i'll gladly take a peaceful boat ride anyday, than to settle for an adventurous stormy ride ever so often.

So why can't i be bimbotic for once, and just really wished for World peace?

Because sweetie, life is never a bed of roses, says I. Ha!