Friday, July 14, 2006

Super Cold



Super cold beer anyone?

It's the 13th of July, the day Tiger Beer launches it's Super cold beer.
I'm not much of a Beer person, so i didn't give it a try.

The soft media lauch at momo on Wed night, was fun. I took lots of pictures on polaroid. Unless i scanned them, i doubt anyone would ever see them digitally.

I gave out Cold frozen wet tissues in the day dressed in my winter garb, and was made to say the jingle "expect temperatures to drop" when i give out the tissues.

Only problem would be the fact that i've only got one mouth, and there's like this whole crowd that was snatching for my freebie.... definitely an interesting and tongue tangling experience.

The only time you'll realise how scary Singaporeans can be, no matter how well dressed they are, even if it's just Wet tissue, many actually asked me for multiple ones.

Luckily for them, im generous! Hahah