Saturday, July 15, 2006

have a break











I think it's a picture of Pebbles when he was a hammie Baaaybee...

Cute right? He's such a terror now! >;(

I declared my own little holiday of my own!
Since there wasn't any school for me on Thur and Fri, i decided that it was time for a short little break.
I took time off Council matters, despite everything, coz i very much needed personal time to just relax and do nothing.
Boo and i finally watched "Just My luck" starring Lindsay Lohan. She's pretty, and the movie's funny in it's own bimbotic way, though the luck was alittle too extreme. =)

I lazed around and did nothing, catching up on sleep, sleep, and nothing else but sleep.
Not forgetting my lunch with Mommy at Swissotel Merchant Court today. I'm glad she fancied the Durian Pengat dessert, that i highly recommended, we both had bowls and bowls of helpings. Got a slight sore throat from eating too much of it, but it's definitely worth it.

Dropped by town, got my flimsy top that i've been eying, then went over to look for Boo, watched him play World of Warcraft, and kind of fell asleep pretty soon after. Drift in and out of sleep, and finally woke up at 10plus.
We decided that we have a crab craving, so it was No signboard for us at Kallang.

There, we ordered a pepper crab, a chilli crab, 2 serving of fried mantou, and a plate of broccoli with scallops. Yummy. I was stuffed when i was done with dinner.
We were their last customers for the night. Hahah

We took a stroll along kallang, and Boo decided that he seemed to have over fed me throughout our 2.5 years together.
Yes, i seemed to have gained weight, especially when you compare pictures back then, to the picture that he took for me, while i was asleep. I look like a freaking hamster with my huge ass cheeks! But hey, it's not that bad! I still love food! =) *slurps*

The boo sent his car in for some audio equipment rearrangement, to create boot space, so he's got the Proton again, as a replacement car. Boo allowed me to fool around with the car, and this time, I drove myself home! I guess i gave him quite a scare. Haha!