Saturday, July 29, 2006

ya da ya da



Fooled around with pictures, and decided that i fancy this tricolored effect best...

---
I Spent the entire night fixing up the laptop.

"My computer" panel refused to display the device that i've plugged on, and I suspect it's something to do with the plug and play options, because it refuses to read Patricia's thumbdrive when i had presentation the other day...it's so embarassing for your laptop to "malfunction" infront of the entire lecture, thank god for email!

Then came my Ipod Nano, and now my camera, but at least it did read my external CD player earlier when i was ripping songs.

No matter how much i fiddled, and etc, it doesn't seem to solve the problem. Finally, after much frustration and comtemplation, i decided that the system restore option seemed the most viable, and ...

Eureka! My lappy's saying hello to all my hi-tech toys again! Haha! Boo boo, you're so gonna be proud of me! (not that i'm a tech moron to start with...)

Haven't been feeling too tech savvy recently, after encountering trojan after trojan.. Sorry that the boo had to clean up all that virus after me..Morale's been low, but it's always good to know that im still able to solve minor glitches, though it might not necessary be the best procedure? Haha whatever!

---
Ya da ya da.. It's super cold Tiger again, and i was stationed at Harry's the Esplande branch today. I'd say that today wasn't too bad, if compared to the previous 2 assignments. At least i wasn't bored! *chuckles!*
The working environment at Harry's pretty nice, cept for this rather stern fella (couldnt figure out what's his position...either bartender or manager of sorts?) that Linna and i reports to.
i spent the entire night staying out of his way.. just in case i get into his bad books.. Heehee

The atmosphere at Harry's is pretty good. It's a pretty good hang out place to just chat and idle away with friends, but since im not much of a drinker, it'll be ironic to hang out at pubs and bars and what u have, to enjoy a glass of alcoholic whatever..

I reckon that all this show job is getting alittle overwhelming.. Jobs like this never fails to make me feel bimbotic... After all, most would often perceive girls like us, to be dumb, and without much ambition, and perhaps uneducated? (i seriously hope that all that this is all part of my imagination, and not what people really perceive ya?)

I guess i'll never be thankful for what i have... being thankless about my brainless job, and on the other, complaining about how "brain consuming" council activities can be.

---
It's the RMIT Student Council's bi-annual initation day tmr!
I'm anticipating it, but definitely not excited about it. After all, it's already my 5th semester participating events of sorts.
I do feel old, and really old i mean. Seriously looking forward to the day that i'll retire from running the council, and just sit back relax school life, without all that serious time juggling/management, and the complexities of people managment.

Speaking of tomorrow, I can't quite decide if i should be playing games with my allocated group, and end up looking hot, sweaty and bothered, or should i be accompanying Robin over at the Chalet, lounging around in the rooms, waiting for the groups to arrive without a single strand of misplaced hair? Hahaha

Whatever it is, it will definitely be a long day..so i guess i ought to get some eye shut soon..

*Leonara Quacks, please conquer mr sniffles soon!