Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Bash. Phone. Dad









Picture taken in the VIP room.
Left to right: Yunwei, Waiyan, Grace,Kaili and me!!!!




More pictures here, left to right,
Grace the airstewardess, Waiyan the senior airstewardess, YW the GI Jane, Zoe the sailor girl and me!!!!






Look it's me!
I'm up on stage presenting prizes to the contestants.
It's the only picture that YW took for me, while im on stage..

I think this picture makes me look like i've got nice Loooooonng Legs! I like it! *giggles*












The Bash is finally over! It was definitely a busy night for me, runinng around like a mad woman, trying to get things organised.
I had fun taking pictures with friends, as well as random strangers!
Ha! It wouldnt have been possible without my dear VP-kenny, as well as the rest of my remaining EXCOs who made it possible like Steph, Viv, Agacia, Fi, YW, YL, Gary, Lailin, Robin as well as Mich Wong, and not forgetting the rest of my councillors who have contributed lots of time and effort with the publicity and the actual day itself. I love you all!!!! muarks!

Not forgetting the one person who silently toook in all my tantrums, standing by me when i was upset and stressed....fetching me to and fro to places like arab street to return and borrow costumes, post bash partying etc...

I slept like a baby after the event, and i'm proud to exclaim to the world that i'm now in the Semi-Retirement stage! Hahah! The next big thing that's occuring in my life would be....

My phone! my nokia 7610 has served me well for the past 2 years plus. =(
But it's time for the sweet pinkie to go...
it's beginning to give me problems, and so i figured before the problem deteriorates, it's best that i let it go.... So now, i'm having this huge dilema about the next choice of phone.

3G or not?
I'm looking at the nokia N72 because it's pretty and pink, and reminds me alittle of my 7610, but it's a non 3G phone!The next in line would be the nokia N73 mainly because of it's functions and it's 3G.

So what would it be? function vs design... Arhhhh it's giving me a headache.
*
Dad's hospitalised, because he underwent a day surgery to have 4 stents inserted into his arteries.
The doctor said "100% clogged on one artery, and 90% clogged for the other!"
How did he survive til today? I'm baffled. Must have surpressed alot of discomfort that he's experienced, keeping it all to himself all these while...

I dont know if it's a male phenomena to act "hero", gritting and bearing with all that pain...but it worries me alot, when he acts as if nothing's happening.
So we'll see how well he recovers, and hopefully that he'll be a good boy, lie in bed and rest for the 2weeks, until he gets well.
As for the time being, i guess he'll have to quit smoking, and not fly back to China too soon.