Friday, August 25, 2006

shopping session and my lovely sam soon













I went shopping today! Bought jeans, undies, bags etc. I'm so going to be broke again!
I saw a dress that i fancied. But the lady at Bugis refused to give me a $5 discount, so i stepped out of the store. Yeah, i'm unreasonable, But it's my right isn't it?

Hmpf!

Met up with Ben for lunch and gossip session today, then went over to Coach to get my leather bag reconditioned.
Unfortunately, Coach doesn't do after sales servicing, Oh Joy! So i made a wasted trip down to their store.
After spending a few hundred bucks on a leather bag, the least they could do is to clean up ur bag as a way of saying thank you ain't it? Dumb asses!

I'm pretty stuck onto the recent Korean Drama, my lovely Sam Soon that's being aired on Channel U. I caught a few random episodes on Channel 55 a few months ago, but didnt managed to finish watching everything from the first episode to the last. So it's definitely a good time for me to watch the telly! Ya da ya da!

The show's rather hilarious.Kept me laughing for an hour everynight... got mom and dad hooked onto the show too. Hee hee hee.

I'll be off to the leadership camp on Saturday... hope it wouldnt be too torturous. Daphne is not one who fancies running around. In fact, i've already met my exercise quota for the year.
Attending 2 initiation day is like all the exercise you ever see me doing...
But for this year, *drum rolls* i've got an extra keep fit session to attend.
Cheers to having nice aching legs ya?