Sunday, September 17, 2006

N70 and happy birthday mommy!

I've finally gotten down to phone shopping. Went down to Star Hub at Plaza Singapura to get my N70.
I was disappointed that N70 I-mode only comes in 1 color. Which is the Silver/Black combination. The entire phone was filled with I-mode logo and starhub logo..definitely scary.
Who in the right mind would use the I-mode logo as background? The lamest would be the fact that the I-Mode logo comes in various color background. There's pink, baby blue, green, yellow, white! What's more Ridiculous, the default ringing tone is the Starhub I-mode song! the one that goes i like i-mode, Arghhh! all these I-mode thingie is driving me mad!!

I totally intend to wrap the phone in the G-mask thingie, coz i absolutely detest black phones.
Yeah. As for the functions, it does not vary too much from the 7610, probably alittle more added programs and softwares?

It's my mommy's birthday today, and she's... hahah nearly 50 years old.
Happy birthday mommy! Age is only a number, you're still pretty and young no matter what!

Da and i pooled in our allowances and bought mommy a miniscule heartshaped pendant. My poor tired boo bought her a Secret Recipe Mango cake!
Haha... 4 mouths consumed nearly half the cake. Too bad the tired and sick one had to go home....and missed the cake cutting! =(

Ah well, that's about all the excitement i had for today. Shall update later, maybe?