Friday, September 15, 2006

fuck it! i'm sick of u people!

Aha! I did the unbelievable! I slept for 17 hours straight! waking up only to visit the loo once and to reply SMSes that came through..
I was that tired. Unbelievable, but it is true.

I woke up at 8pm, to eat my first meal of the day, swam a few laps, then did my nails.

This is what life originally was, and it's good to feel it coming back. I definitely deserve a break.


I'm sick of 1) responsibilities, 2)people who think that they're great, when in actual fact, they're nothing but a shitty whim, who's totally not in check with reality. a barking dog indeed.
3) people who're so afraid to voice out their thoughts and opinion. I have a whole lot of them in my council. Useless bunch.
4) empty vessels who're alittle like parrots. Whom can't quite sort out the differences between lettuce and cabbage. (never heard of the moronic story of veges yet? ask me, i'll relate that sad story to you one day...the one about the moronic girl who's too dumb to think before she speaks.
5)a pile of non artistic people whom i cannot relate my thoughts to.

I've slogged my extra time away for a bunch of good for nothings. At the end of the day, these thankless fools just make me soooooo mad.

Now that i've gotten in touch with myself, it's time i get in touch with the right people.
The ones who made my life interesting, the ones who are in check with reality, and the ones who knows how to voice out their thoughts and opinions without even blinking.

*this entry is definitely made for people whom i'm very disappointed with.
I've got about just enough of all the nonsense that council can come up with.

It's nearly time for me to watch how the next bunch of EXCOs deal with the monkeys! Cheers to retirement!


It's time to fiddle with the Xbox. It's been neglected.