Thursday, September 14, 2006

things you probably never knew..

Things you never probably never knew...















*
Day dreaming is my favourite past time.. it's convenient, and never bores me, and best of all, it doesn't cost a single cent! I love dreaming up about the different outfits i can invent or stitch up with...but i'll forget them once i get home. Ha!

*
I love playing with paper. Used to spend hours everday creating stuff from paper. Sadly, i hardly have the time to sleep anymore, even lesser time to sit and explore with papers. i'd say that i'm rather good with them, from paper mosiac, paper quilling, origami, paper sculpture, anything but paper mache-they're too messy for my liking.
*
Hair is the absolute most important part of me. I'm willing to experience with cuts and colors, as long as it doesn't damage them permanently.
*
I do not have any favourite colors, but i do have a fetish for hindie purple (ribena tones), and turquoise or mint. I change color favourtism as and when i fancy.
I usually stock up on a particular hue that i'm crazy about when shopping. So you'll see them in bags, shoes various tops and bottoms until i get sick of it.
*
White is the one absolute color that i'll never get tired of, and i look dreadful in black.
*
I love cats, and i detest dog's saliva, but i'll live with it, if it doesnt get on my face.
*
I'm not brand conscious. I've got a good eye to spot interesting stuff.
If a rag makes me look good. I'll wear the rag.
People who swears by brands are the totally insecure..relying on brands to make them cool is so uncool.
*
I'm moody and anti social by nature, - there are just days when i just want to be left alone to sulk, so dont take it too personal if i didnt say hello.
*
I've dreamt of becoming a swimmer when i was young, until my mama told me about the broad ugly shoulders i'll get from it.
*
When i was little, i was a boy hater. I'll "fight" with my male cousins and school mates, because i hated the idea of boys thinking that they are better than girls. Yes i'm a feminist.
So i hate to see whinny girls who plays up the "oh i'm just a weak girl... " just to get the attention and help from guys. It disgust me.
*
I have a feisty temper. Might wanna stay away when i flare up.
*
I underwent a major spine operation when i was 15. To date, i'm left with a 24 cm scar, and a missing rib from the ordeal. (i suffer from Scoliosis, an abnormal lateral curvature of the spine)
*
It annoys me when people try to run my life, or tell me what to do about them.
To date, only few gets away with it. Like mommy, Boo and a few little friends. No one tells me what to do with my life. Period.