Saturday, November 04, 2006

great buys!


Post focus group, i got myself this cute little necklace that i've been eyeing at since forever! Actually, i lusted for it before i entered hermit mode for studying. Didnt quite have the chance to get to town to shop around leisurely. Oh i'm so deprived!

While i was shopping, i decided to get a puff ball to beautify my phone... so i was contemplating this black puff between a white puff. After much decision weighing, i settled for the black puff, coz it went along better with the gmask design, and the white one looked like a clump of cotton after continuous staring. I had the urge to use the white ones to clean my ears!

Oh i just have to say this! I saw Thomas Ong earlier! He's Sooooooo Cute! Actually more like boyishly handsome. And he's not as tall as i thought him to be. Ho ho ho...
To see an eye candy in person... it's such a pleasing thought! Though the boo doesnt seem quite pleased about me gushing over a cutie. Awww....




I bought this necklace online. the 3 dangly bits are actually a flower, butterfly and dragonfly, and each of them have a different rhinestone color. Love it to bits... but the only problem that is stopping me from loving it even more, is the fact that i look absolutely horrible wearing gold! Wearing the necklace gave me a "jaundiced" suffering look. *sigh* I didnt even get the chance to bring this necklace out for a walk once!
I never realised how bad i look in gold, until i bought this necklace.
Well, if anyone's interested in this pretty thing.. let me know ya.. i'll let it go for a good price. No point leaving such a pretty piece sit around to collect dust.