Thursday, December 14, 2006

party after

Well i did it. I actually went for the mango sale, and emerged not only unscathed, but empty handed as well!! Hoo!

So like what i told myself i'd do, i bought myself that spanky $60 dress that i'll been eyeing on!
Yup i tried it on, and i like it. Coz for one, it's not a baby doll dress, and secondly, the colors and prints aren't disgusting for once. It definitely made me a happy girl!
Next on the list, would be the cardigan!!

I dropped by council's gathering at The changing appetite, after i was done shopping. I didnt really want to go, but Zoe made me. Ah well, stopping by made me realise how much i was done with the student council, ignoring the people that are such total turn offs, and kinda missing the innocent bunch of people, that no matter what you do, only sees the best side of you, and never bother judging or do any finger pointing.

Unlike some gender crisis bitch, like how i'd like to say. Who totally ignored my presence, plays politics, despite how she'll like to deny, and accuse others of the politics playing deed.

Urgh, thinking about it is such turn off. But like what i'd like to say always, Karma has a way round. From the way i see it, people who bullies or hurt me in one way or another - all that hurting will get back to them one way or another. (i've seen it happen many a times, especially recent years, and when karma gets back to them, i feel kinda sad for them... i'm being sacarstic...but so what?!)

So like what "earl" would say, do good, and good things happens to you. Do bad, and just wait for Karma to unfold. Haha.
What the heck is Earl? It's a sitcom, and a real funny one that i enjoy watching. Too bad it's only season one that i've caught. Season three or four is out already.

Anyway, back to the council topic, i'm actually GLAD that i'm responsibility free now, and all i do with most of my free time, would either be working, spending time with the boo, slack at home, or chill out with friends.

In fact, going out seemed to be a chore... all that face painting, dressing up, and going out preparations seemed to be too much a hassle! I did some room reorganising, packed up my millions of accessories, neatened up my crazy messy wardrobe, threw out some weird smelling make up gunk that probably expired eons ago, and i'm back to doing what i'm most happy at - Handicrafts.

Yup, beading, accessories making, random modification done to my old garments, and gift wrapping, and paper crafts is my absolute favourite!

It isn't funny, but what most people dont realise is that, i'm pretty much a homely person, who's really happy with the simplicities of life .. it's just that my slightly wild exterior creates an impression otherwise.
Haha! i got you fooled, didnt i?