Sunday, January 14, 2007

Happy birthday Jan


I spent my entire friday night playing with Neopets.
I know it's lame, and it has been years since i last played it.
It kept me up the entire night, from playing games to score some neo$, to buying furniture for the neohome and adding stuff to my shop et cetra.
Gah. I have to admit that it is actually pretty fun.

We celebrated my little brother's 13th birthday yesterday, and i would say that celebrating your 13th birthday is some sort of a bench mark for both the brother and me.

My little brother is no longer a baby!
Having just started on secondary school, the dude is practically entering adolecence stage -where he might one day (pardon me for speaking like a mommy) become taller than me, drags a sweet, demure girlfriend home one fine day, which might be a nice change for Da and i - afterall, waking up to the sound of a bunch of guffawing blokes that very saturday afternoon isn't too enticing. It somewhat also reminded me that everyone is growing up, even "shierking boys"(as boys, they had really shrilly laughters, prompting me to call them that).
This transformation leaves them looking pimply and awkward. Yucks.

I escaped the afternoon mayhem, with a short afternoon tea with Zoe.
The last i saw of my dear friend, would be the night before school started - Tuesday, where we had bowls of desserts along liang seah street.
Meeting up at Royal Copenhagen was slightly less chaotic, as compared to home.
Chatting up on school matters is definitely less amusing, and extremely boring.
School.. *sighs*

After tea and cake, i headed over to the Goodwood hotel for dinner - to end the birthday celebration for the day.

ahhh... I miss the leisurely slacking and slow paced life of the holidays.... Boo!
Everything's moving too fast for my liking. *pouts*