Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Chinese New Year 2007

Hah! The bad thing about finally having free time to do anything i want, is to be stranded home by the rain and be SICK. Bah! Nothing beats the physical torture of having to cough your lungs out, or have a very bad leaking nosed. Yes, "ah m currantly speaking lyk dis becoz of my nosed" with my bad bad cold.

I so want to go out and shop, party, and have fun.
Now that i've got the time, i've finally gotten a little list of stuff that i've wanted! hahahah!

Oh well, in anycase, pictures coming up - as promised! *grinz*



First day of CNY, while visiting grandaunts and whatnots.
Da and i were kinda bored, sleepy and tired.
The lack of sleep..
You see, after Reunion dinner the night before, we headed over to Chinatown, to get myself some of that jelly that i've craved for. Squishing ourselves into the crowd, weaving in and out, in and out, with millions of sweaty arms brushing past me.... we could barely see anything.

An hour later, we gave up, and headed over to Xen Bar for alittle salsa, until the crowd downstairs dispersed alittle. I salsaed a little with the pros!!!
But being the typical beginner, I dance like a dork, but who cares?!

When Da and i finally emerged from Xen bar, the crowd was manageable, but unfortunately, very much Jelli-Less. =( There wasn't any jelly in sight! *pouts*
We ended up buying Pussy Willows at a dollar a bunch. Hahaha.

We bought 2 bunches, and the pussy willow uncle asked if i was japanese. "??!??"
Very random - must be that bad chinese that i spoke probably.
*


Yes, the lack of a haircut, forced me to go into styling them when i feel like it. It's not too bad here is it?
I need to figure out my hair directions soon, because i am looking like an unkempt idiot walking around most of the time.

Immediate vanity to get a hair cut this instant, VS Gritting my teeth, look ugly to grow my hair long. Gah... disgusting combination!



Third day of Chinese New year, we visited friend's place. Going around to Winston's, Roys, and Boo's place, it's fun! pictures taken from sheila's camera.



We ended our night with a sumptuous, at Tuft city. Had seafood, and it's yummy.