Wednesday, February 28, 2007

24th Birthday.



Despite being overwhelmed with projects, I've found time to celebrate my birthday!
Tsk tsk tsk.

24 Feb.
We went over to Vivo City, to walk around, get me my white cottony seal from Mother Garden. Hee hee hee. Dinner at Vivo City is a total nightmare. from Crystal Jade, to Tung Lok, to Dian siao er, to Sushi Tei, they all had horrible queue.

We ended up having dinner at Carls Junior, it's still crowded but manageable, and i was stuffed with a double patty portobello burger, and ended up giving 1/5 (boo claims it's 1/4) of my burger to boo, to finish up.
Boo had a Santa Fe Charboiled chicken, which tasted decent, chilli fries. He doesnt seem so stuffed to me though. Ho ho ho.

Left for a short spin at Mount Faber, before heading over to Rochester Park to meet Roy and sheila.
We had 2 bottles of dessert wine, side dishes, and cigar and made merry.
Roy drank most of it, as boo, sheila and i weren't too good at holding our liquor.
It was a matter of who turned the reddest. Haha.

25 Feb
Went over to Plaza Singapura to catch a movie. We caught Protege, which i think is a good show, but the story line is pretty much in line with the same style as infernal affairs.
We had dinner at Cafe Cartel, and the food serving there, is as crazy as Carl's.
Just eating the chicken thigh up was about all that i can eat. While he had St Louis ribs i think.

2 days of good food is going well down to our waist. Haha.


My sweet boo boo, insisted that i should get a cake, which led us to stop by West Coast Mac, for an Apple Crumbie!
Apple crumbie cutting ceremony is documented in Boo's cam.. so i emerged from NUS with apple crumbi in my tummy, and 6 mosquito bites on my right leg.

Saddest discovery for the night, the NUS Arts canteen that we used to hang around back then, is gone! That was where i celebrated my first birthday with Boo 3 years back, so we made do with the enginnering fac.

But still essentially, i had a Happy birthday!
I'm glad i enjoyed myself, and still managed to hand in HRM. Whooppee!!!!





I fell asleep, shortly after taking this picture with my muffin.

Poor sick Daphy