Tuesday, March 06, 2007

first week of march 2007

Ha! I declared my own holiday, and totally went ahead with enjoying myself, as planned.


Wednesday night : Went for Zouk's Mambo. It's been at least 6 good months, since i last set foot into any clubs, least to say my usual Mambo. Very thick of me to say that everyone missed me. Hahahha (as IF!). Kinda forgot my moves and grooves, if you ask me. It's good catching up with old friends.

Thursday : Went to school for project meeting in the morning, attended DC lesson in the afternoon, then Set foot into JB, Malaysia, in the night, and it's very nice of Simon to come all the way out to get me, then go all the way back to JB again. We Headed over to City Square to look for boo in the office, grab some groceries, yummilicious BBQ food at a RM a piece. $20RM worth of BBQ wings + Sotong + Abalone. Hahah.. Yums!

Headed back to Msuite for Majong session, Pelly, Boo, Simon and myself + Eugene who dropped by later. (Yes, my dearest sister, i'm, sorry that i forgot to inform you about the absence of majong tiles, and your friends made a wasted trip over to our place for it. )



Some happy shots of a freshly napped but trigger happy me in Msuite ( post shopping).
Friday : Went over to City Square to do some shopping. Gaahh.. i bought a clunky chain cuff, an RM9.90 top, skeleton detailed jeans, and a pair of flatties that i love to death!

I was rather upset that my "singaporean" identity was easily detected this time. It wasn't like this the last time i shopped there! *pouts* Bad disguise this time, either that or the sales people were more discrete the last time i shopped there. Boo!
The last time i was there, people were coaxing me to sign up some insurance and savings plan, and the salesgirl spoke to me in malay! I looked that malaysian!!!!


Saturday : Went for Fallout Boy Concert with Boo, Shing and Danny. Turns out to be pretty good stuff! Bad part about the concert, was the very draggy opening from 2 random band. Wasted the first hour of my time listening to bands that i'm uninterested in.

However, i spent most of my time oogling at Pete Wentz, the bassist and spokesperson of Fallout boy. Well, if you need to know, he's the better looking fella in the entire band. I'd say that he's quite an attention whore, as he spends most of this time prancing around the stage with his antics, and guitar swapping tricks. Though not the cutest star i've seen though. *smirks*

Sunday : Gave Sheila a surprise advanced birthday party. Had mexican fusion food over at North border, followed by Wine, Cigar and Cake over at 1 Rochester Park.
I guess the cake spoilt the taste of the wine, and it was interesting to note that i felt wonkier, and Sheila puked, despite having drank lesser than the week before.

Monday : Met Zoe for dinner, coz bad mommy didn't get me dinner =( .
Headed over to "Sa mar", at Arab Street, the same place we did the last time round. This time however, with Zu Sheng and Sheena. We had drinks and Shesha. I'm not into the smoking, but drinking ceylon tea is fine.. =)
Yep, "Zuuuu" ordered Strawberry and Cappacino flavour this time round, and we sat around for ages chit chatting, til my butt bears the imprint of the chair.

Now that i'm home sitting around, it's sad to announce that i'm suffering from a head throbbing effect from the pot of tea that i consumed.
Caffeine intolerance. Bah!

More updates to come.... and til the next time,