Sunday, February 11, 2007

dear Justin




I've been stuck in school - attempting to finish up OTD (organisational theory and design)triplets project with Mark and Justin, that's due on Valentines day!
Gah!
Weird deadline, and there's still so much to do, and have been breathing in too much computer lab air.

Justin couldnt make it for Friday's discussion, and I being bored, decided to exaggerate facts in my recap email to him - i sent him an updated version of our report as of friday, i've included a very serious looking cover letter, just for fun.

Sure hope i didnt create a big guilt pool for the dude with that prank email la.
--

Salsa isn't going too well with me.
Can't figure out if my expectations is too high, or is the class moving too slow for my liking.
Whatever it is, i had my first try at real Salsa dancing over at Union Square on Thursday, and i'd just leave it as - screwed basics.

In any case, being such a snob of a feminist as always, I'm having a tough time resisting the lead during the dance. Why should the guy determine my step of movements?

Gah!