Tuesday, February 06, 2007

loads of pictures!


I took a whole lot of picture, and i've finally found the time to load them all up.
If you haven't realised, my previous few entries were really pictureless.

Looking at my pictures, reminded me how much i needed a haircut. I am so bored with my current look, that i practically dread looking at myself in the mirror. Kate (my hairstylist), suggested either a really short funky/punkish cut, or to grit my teeth and to grow my hair alittle longer, before she plays with alittle perm to give me the desired volume that i've always wanted.


Boo took pictures of me, while i was digging my crab. We had dinner at No Signboard restarant last week. Chilli Crab is yummy! Just look at my happy expression! Woo!



We headed over to Siglap Coffee Club after my crab dinner, and just when we were looking for parking space, we saw Joshua! So he joined us for coffee and desserts, and we did some catching up.

Went blading at ECP after coffee and desserts sometime around 12 plus in the night.
The weather was really good, as it took me a long time to feel warm and sweaty. Haven't been blading for a long time, and i miss the breeze u get while blading!!




Boo decided that he's finally brave enough to venture into Mala hotpot for dinner recently! We went over to the usual hotpot place that i patronise along beach road, and there you go, his first attempt at the hot pot! I'm surprised that even on a weekday, business is good for them...seats were fully taken!



He decided to take a picture of the golden mushrooms that i took. The plate itself, was already my third helping, of similar portions. Yes, golden mushroom is my latest food craze, especially when u cook it in the spicy soup.. super yummy!!
Boo looked at the mushrooms and cringed at the sight of my third helping. Hahaha

We left the place stuffed, and walked abit. We met his colleagues for supper after they're done with work ( that's like about 2hours later). I'm amazed at how much i can eat! I ordered a banana and maple syrup toast from Tong shui cafe at Bugis! Definitely gonna look gluttony soon..
Been eating waaaayyy too much recently!

Yums!