Monday, February 05, 2007

sunday flitting

Erm, a late happy 21st birthday to Da, since it's like way past midnight!
You're on your express train to 30! *grinz*

Just look at me, i'm approaching my mid twenties soon... *pouts*

In anycase, Sunday passed too quickly for my liking, as i flitted around, doing various stuff the entire day.

Bouncing up early at 2 plus from bed, i declared tt i'm in a mood for flea market shopping today, so i made my way over to Zouk with Ben.

Saw lots of people there, like Jacq, Christina, Brenda, blah blah blah and even my own sister and friends. Didn't get to buy much stuff, as i was cashless, (promptly forgetting to get cash at the ATM, in the excitement of a flea market) i relied on all the cash that Ben has.. $40.
Lucky for me, i managed to shop within budget, where I found this causal white dress that cost me 10 bucks, and its regretable to say that i forgot all about the haggling bit, taking it at face value, and paid for it just like this. The transaction lasted for less than 3 mins. Bummer!

Next i chanced upon this pair of VNC shoes that i've eyed on last season, but didnt get a chance to buy it, coz they ran out of sizes. I gave the shoes a try, and viola! It fits perfectly! The girls mending the space gasp in delight and said that i'm like cinderella, as i was the first girl to fit into the shoe, and the conversation carried on from there. I made new friends from there.

Remembering my white dress encounter, i made a feeble attempt to haggle for the price, despite the asking price of $12, and asked if i could get it for $10. After pointing out to me that the shoe has never been worn, i decided to pay for the price and shut up...after all, VNC itself doesnt even give that kind of price for a brand new shoe at the store..

We left shortly, and headed over to Marina Square for Coffee, to do some catching uo, as i havent seen the dude (BEN) for like a million years...

After coffee, rushed over to meet mommy for dinner. Had La mien at Crystal Jade, then walked home. Mommy has this thing about walking to and fro to Holland, instead of taking a bus, since she hates the parking situation of the place.

Then headed over to Samar, at Arab Street with Zoe and her cousin+brother, and at a go at the Sheesha pipe. I doubt i'll try it again... somewhat didn't like the idea of inhaling flavoured stuff, and in our case - it was inhaling apple scent, into my system.
My pot of Ceylon tea was served in a cute mini glass, and Zoe's drink tasted horrid.
Will post my smoking pictures when i get them alright?

Muark!