Saturday, February 24, 2007

miserable week

Miserable! It summerises how i'm feeling at the moment.
With HRM due after my birthday, and Leadership management due soon after on the 28!
i'm so totally not going to have much of a happy birthday!

Having spent the whole of Wednesday night reading up on Steve Jobs, the CEO of Apple. Yes, i actually bothered to walk in, to SIM Management House at Namly Drive, borrowed biography of Steve Jobs, started reading at 6pm in the evening, and finished the entire book at 5am in the morning (with random long breaks in between).
Reading in the name of research, anything, but to start working on the actual thing. *grin*

*
Developed a sore throat when i woke up on Thursday for Leadership management project meeting, which i attributed to the lack of sleep, Thursday lessons in the afternoon is definitely too taxing for me.

I packed up, and headed home, after attending half of my Distribution Channel class.
It's a very bad combination of Menstral cramps and sore throat.
Woke up for dinner, and still feeling wonky, i realised that i missed Salsa classes in the napping process. Boo.

I dread the feeling of ingesting too much phlegm in my system. Gross!
*
Friday's the worst. As i battle a splitting headache, rising temperature, sore throat that developed into cough...and slight flu, chills and feeling warm. Gah! I could recall vaguely that charismatic leadership, Steve Jobs and other related stuff kept popping up in my sleep, as i toss and turn throughout the night. So much for rested sleep -_-.

Seems really impossible, but would fancy recovering from misery, before i turn 24.

Now to head back to Human Resource Management literature review again. =(
Life is good, isn't it?
*
On the brighter side of life, Boo took leave for Saturday and Sunday, to celebrate my birthday for me! If it wasn't for the fact that 2 projects are due soon after, we'll probably be out of Singapore by now.

It's also one of those rare chance where my birthday coincides with the Chinese New Year!

I'll upload the chinese new year pictures, as soon as i've settled my projects, as well birthday related stuff alright?
Til then..

XXX Daph XXX